Wednesday, March 9, 2011

week 9, day 3

I knew I had to run by myself today so I turned the alarm off 3 times!  What does that tell you?  All I have to say is I am very thankful for Leaha - if I had to train by myself I think I really would be struggling!  I know I keep saying this but I am so sick of it being cold and dark!!!  I think I left Arizona too quick.  Although, I don't remember being this fed up with winter ever!  I wonder if it's because I'm having to run outside way more than I have in the past.  As always, once I got out there I was fine.  It definitely helped that it was already light out by 6am.  Still, I kept finding myself speeding up because I wanted to get home.  This would normally be fine, except that it was making my run quite challenging.  It was as if my mind wasn't listening to my body.  Overall it was a good run.  I tried to relax and enjoy the sunrise.  I ran 4 miles in 37 minutes flat (9:15 miles).  Now I have two rest days in a row to look forward to and only 11 miles for my distance run this weekend - woohoo!

192/463 miles complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment