Thursday, March 17, 2011

week 10, day 3

This morning's run feels like it was so long ago.  I woke up so congested.  Not to be graphic, but I never hocked up so many loogies in my life!!  I actually had to stop my electric tooth brush twice because the mucous was making me gag - so weird.  Once again, I ran under the stars.  It was a nice mild morning though!  I actually grew so hot I took off my gloves.  Overall the run was smooth and easy (4 miles in 39:10 - 9:47 miles).  My shins bothered me slightly, but I made it through.  The run actually helped me breathe better.  I took sudafed twice today, which helped lessen the mucous.  However my glands are still so swollen and my throat is killing me.  Time to pop some advil along with more sudafed and hope for the best!  They are calling for rain on Saturday so I'm a bit stressed about my 17 mile run.  I'm going to try to relax and hope for the good weather.  If it rains then I'll just run on Sunday, right? (I really don't want to though)  The weather is supposed to be beautiful for running.  Time to be flexible!


220/463 mile complete!

1 comment:

  1. running 17 miles in the rain will feel awesome...it will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete