Thursday, April 14, 2011

week 14, days 2 & 3 (more crosstraining)

So yesterday and today I felt great!  I had absolutely no pain while walking.  Going up/down stairs wasn't painful, just tight at times.  The elliptical was harder for me yesterday than any of the other days.  I forgot my water and I was so thirsty.  I had to get off 3 times in 45 minutes.  Today's workout was much better.  I was able to do an hour.  I'm so excited for Friday tomorrow for several reasons!  Hopefully it's my last day on the elliptical for a while, the weather is going to be nice and I have PT.  The weather is not looking too promising for Saturday, so I'm planning on running on Sunday.  I am so excited!  Here's to hoping I can get some decent mileage in...I've already lost 42 miles -- so crazy!  I can't believe that!

304/421 miles complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment