Thursday, February 24, 2011

week 7, day 3

Today's weather was def better than yesterday!  My run went well.  I def ran faster than I did yesterday.  I think I just wanted to be finished today.  I kept visualizing myself sipping my coffee on the couch in my warm living warm.  My breathing was noticeably heavier.  I didn't talk to Leaha nearly as much as I usually do.  She was probably grateful for that - LOL!  The rest of me felt good for the whole run.  I think the cold air really effects my breathing.  I wore the mask, but I kept pulling it down since it wasn't as cold.  Like I said it starts to get on my nerves.  Any sort of incline seemed to effect me way more than usual, but I guess if my breathing was hard to begin with then I would be more sensitive to inclines. 

We completed 4 miles in 37:33 (9:23 pace).  Now it's time to get mentally and physically (carb load) prepared for Saturday's run - 14 miles!!!!!!!  This will be the furthest I have ever run in my life.  I have only ever run half marathons (13.1 miles).  I'll take all the prayers I can get!  Time to think happy thoughts!


133/463 miles complete!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Krissy spring is just around the corner hang in there. " Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life."
    "Your feet shall be as swift as forked lightning; your arms shall be as the thunderbolt, and your soul fearless." Methoataske

    "Lose your temper and you lose a friend, lie and you lose yourself." Hopi Adage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dad! You always know what to say. Love you!

    ReplyDelete