Saturday, January 29, 2011

week 3, day 4

So I ran 3 miles yesterday and it went very well - finally!  Needless to say, I caught up on this past week's mileage.  Today I set out to run 6 miles.  I actually felt like a runner today.  My legs were light, my breathing was even, my form felt good and I finished in 53:30!  I think I can officially say I'm back. I'm getting really sick of the treadmill though. It's just too dark and cold in the morning to run outside.  On Tuesday and Thursday nights I am taking grad classes so mornings are my only option for running.  My goal was to only run on the treadmill during the week (at least through February) and do my long weekend runs outside.  However, with all this snow on the ground still, it was just too treacherous to run outside today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment