Thursday, January 20, 2011

week 2, day 3

Well today's run was better than the last two.  I ran 3 miles, but it took me 2 miles just to start to feel "good".  I wonder if I had run longer I would have continued to have a good run.  Tomorrow is a rest day --- woohoo!  Then Saturday requires a 9 mile run.  I am a little overwhelmed with it's completion.  The weather forecast is bitterly cold - a whopping 23 degrees for the high and I have my sister in law's baby shower at 11am (I am going at 9:30 to help set up).  I know, I know a 9 mile run should only take me an hour and a half at the most.  I have the rest of the day to run it so get over it, enjoy the shower, eat some yummy carbs and run my butt off!  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?  Let's see how many times I will have to tell myself that throughout training!

30/460 miles complete

No comments:

Post a Comment