Friday, February 4, 2011

week 4, day 3

So I realized that I was supposed to run 6 miles on day 2 (Wednesday).  Luckily I felt awesome running yesterday so I added a fourth mile and I ran it at a 6:30 pace!  For the first time in a long time I felt good within the first few minutes of running.  I was so happy it didn't take me a mile or two to get warmed up.  I ran 4 miles in 33:27!  I better run my long run this weekend at the slow pace I intended to train.  Speaking of this weekend, I normally run on Saturday afternoons.  Well of course they are calling for icy rain in the am and rain the entire day!  No, I'm not freaking out at all (sarcasm).  There is no way I can run 11 miles on a treadmill.  Talk about a hamster wheel - not gonna work for me.  This Sunday is out though, unless I skip church - which I really don't want to do.  We are having a Superbowl party starting at 3.  Church is over at 12 and it will take me 2 hours to run.  Def too stressful.  I am a little worried.  Maybe I should just run it today after school, but then I have to skip happy hour! :(  Oh priorities - I've never been good with them. LOL!  I have today to make a decision I suppose...

59/460 mile complete

No comments:

Post a Comment