Tuesday, May 31, 2011

still truckin'

The good news is I've been able to keep running.  I ran 4 days last week Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (2 days in a row twice)!  However, Friday I was on my feet all day and I def felt the aftermath.  Then Sunday after my run we went out on our friend's boat.  We rode out to the flats so I ended up being on my feet most of the day since we waded in the water.  The weather was perfect and we had such a great time, but my ankle was killing me which in turn affects (or is it effects? - I never know) my achilles.  I also ended up getting fried!  I was already burnt from field day - see pic below:
The upside is I have no more funny lines.  The bad news is my entire upper body is bright red!  Today was the first day it started to be tolerable.  Sunday night I couldn't even touch it to put aloe on and yesterday I couldn't even wear a bra because the straps hurt so bad!  Overall we had a great memorial day weekend!  We got a ton of stuff done around the house - yard is mowed, weeded and mulched.  We bought a grill, blinds and a ceiling fan.  Brent and I actually spent the majority of Monday hanging the blinds.  It took us 5 hours to hang 12 of them! 

We didn't fight once - can you believe it? haha!  The question is, will we be able to put the grill together without a fight?

No comments:

Post a Comment